Marsh Front Home Built in 2001!
Downtown Historic St. Mary’s Beauty
Watch the sunset from your private balcony, or access the great Belvedere for 360 views of the Historic St. Marys River. This custom home was designed and built by Architect Phillip Vrooman. Located only a few blocks from the quaint downtown shopping and the Howard Gilman Waterfront Park. Main heated/cooled square ft is 1928. Tons of extra space including almost 500 sq ft of porches, huge 615 sq ft garage under the home with separate office, bonus room, as well as an extra plumbed for another bathroom. Gorgeous pine flooring in main living spaces and tile in the bath areas. Home has central Vac System, dumbwaiter located on 1st floor, and a beautiful gas fireplace in living room with expansive views of the marsh.
- 495 Sq Ft of porches & decks
- 615 Sq Ft Garage with carriage style doors.
- 761 Sq Ft Lower Level w/ stubbed bath, workshop and bonus room.
- Total Sq Ft of Entire Home (Not Heated/Cooled Included) – 3869
- Central Vac System
- Partially fenced yard
- .47 acre marsh front lot
- Built 2001 by Architect Phillip Vrooman
- New HVAC system in 2015